2/2/10

President - me cayó fatal

Peter Mandelson, President of the Board of Trade: It is not often that fate hands you what appears to be a total moral and political victory. But this one looked like a slam dunk. As some of the world’s most self-important people descended last week on the World Economic Forum in Davos, I was delighted to find myself on the same plane as Peter Mandelson, President of the Board of Trade, deputy prime minister and Lord High Everything Else.

I was thrilled, that is, because my colleague and I were travelling steerage, in keeping with the new spartan regime . . .

Gracias Boris.

2 comentarios:

  1. Click Gracias Boris (at end of above post) for full Orwellian account which is very well written.

    Peter_W

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "slam dunk" see Google: Define:
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=define%3Aslam+dunk&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

    Peter_W

    ResponderEliminar