5/3/10

World Book Day ?

Hi Peter ! , - as it is International Book Day, there must be something good going on in Hay on Wye ? I have a feeling that you are probably very busy at the moment with your websites and recycling and Timbuktu, and M. busy selling books at the BOOK DAY ! Will contact again soon, and before I get on that plane. Rosemary
Dear Rosemary, neither I, nor Magdeleine, knew that it was International Book Day. Thanks for telling us ! . . . and it was one of the quietest days ever in M’s bookshop ! I myself was out enjoying the Spring Sunshine at the Gliding Club and experimenting with my new Nikon L19 digital camera. Nearly all the photos on the Club website were taken with a similar camera, by Robbie Robson who spent all day up at 8,000 ft above us ! He is a great character, who looks a bit like Daniel, and has similar wit.

I’ve just discovered a very good Thai restaurant, GÂTHÂ, nearby in Talgarth. «SA WAD DE KRUPP, PETER» I learned, means "Hiya Peter". Lulu did not know that Krupp was/is a great German family and family business (like her’s !).
By all means let’s have a report about your International Day, for me to record here !! . . let us know what is going on in the world !!!
Peter

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario